Personal data controller
CORPORATE IDENTITY NO:
Ulls Väg 29 C
753 30 Uppsala, Sweden
Collecting Personal Information
When you continue using the app you regularly upload personal data onto your account such as, depending on your use of the app; your breath acetone levels, your exhalation profiles, and optionally manually edited blood ketone levels.
In an ongoing effort to improve our app, additional personal data may be collected from you. In such cases we will contact you for an approval and when the personal data collection takes place.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify and Developer and marketing Partner Snajd AB.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and/or phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify and development and marketing partner Snajd AB.
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: email address and service case content, collected from you through the support case email you have sent to us.
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: not shared with outside party.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
- MAILCHIMP - https://mailchimp.com/help/about-unsubscribes/
- TWITTER - https://help.twitter.com/en/safety-and-security/privacy-controls-for-tailored-ads
- LINKEDIN - https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/90274/manage-your-linkedin-ads-settings?lang=en
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We [DO/DO NOT] engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylisted IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
You can prevent cookies by adjusting your browser settings. You can also set your browser to notify you when it receives a cookie. This way, you have the opportunity to accept or reject the cookie. More information on this is available from the manufacturer of your browser. You can also find more information at youronlinechoices.eu
Be aware that disabling cookies affects the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in you also disabling certain features and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
If you do not want to receive cookies in general or simply refuse certain cookies, you can change your browser settings accordingly. Instructions on how to do this are available on each browser’s website:
- INTERNET EXPLORER - https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- FIREFOX - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- SAFARI - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- GOOGLE CHROME - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- TWITTER - https://help.twitter.com/sv/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services:
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies can be used to remember if you are already registered and if you want to see certain messages that can only be valid for subscribers.
Cookies for site settings
To give you a good experience on this site, we offer the feature to change your settings for how this site works when used. To remember your settings, we must set cookies so that this information is saved.
Digital marketing cookies
These cookies are used to deliver different types of targeted digital marketing. They store user data and behavioral information, which allows advertising services to create audiences depending on variables such as; Age, gender, location, interests, behavior on your website, search engine behavior and social media behavior.
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Shopify Store
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secret||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.|
|_shopify_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.|
Shopify Reporting and Analytics
|_landing_page||Track landing pages|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widely used and trusted web analytics solutions to help us understand how we use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track things like how much time you spend on the site and the pages you visit so that we can continue to produce engaging content. More information about Google Analytics cookies can be found on the official Google Analytics page.
We sometimes test new features and make subtle changes to how the site is delivered. While testing new features, these cookies can be used to ensure that you get a consistent experience while understanding what optimizations our users appreciate most.
We use display advertising and remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
Third-party providers, including Google, display our ads on websites across the Internet.
We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on past visits to our website.
or by visiting:
Facebook gets information when you visit these sites and apps, including device information and activity information, without any further action from you. This happens whether you have a Facebook account or are logged in.
To opt out, visit:
To opt out, visit:
Google Tag Manager
The tag management tool itself (which implements the tags) is a domainless cookie domain that does not record personal information. The tool enables other tags that can for their part record data under certain circumstances. Google Tag Manager does not have access to this information. If the recording is disabled at the domain or cookie level, this setting will remain for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager.
If you’ve disabled certain cookies, Google Tag Manager will take this into account.
More information about Google Tag Manager privacy practices can be found at:
and Terms of Service at:
To opt out, visit:
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform that helps you manage and talk to your clients, customers, and other interested parties. We use Mailchimp for our newsletter and embed sign up form.
The Mailchimp cookie is called:
This cookie expires at the end of your session.
For more information:
Opting out and attribution
If you have given us your personal information, you have the following rights;
- To see the user information that you have provided to us
- Request that we correct any errors, outdated information or omissions in user information that you have sent to us
- To request that your user information is not used to contact you
- Request that your user information be removed from all call lists we use
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us email@example.com We will, as soon as possible, change, correct or update your information and notify you of the actions we have taken.
Storage when visiting our website:
- For information for analysis and statistics, we use Google Analytics
- For segmented, depersonalized and interest-based audiences used in digital advertising and conversion tracking in social channels. We use Facebook as an advertising channel.
- Cookies for 24 months, but you can remove or refuse them in your browser settings (see our Cookies policy for more information)
- Attached files in forms, e-mail; By attaching documents containing personal data, you agree that we have this information.
- Newsletter; In order to share news relevant to our industry and present our offers, we send out our newsletters to people who have chosen to receive them. To send out these newsletters, we save e-mail addresses for our subscribers. We are responsible for your personal data and our supplier MailChimp is an assistant in using and saving this personal data. Our subscribers can deactivate their subscription at any time using the deactivated subscription via the newsletter.
What data do we use for and how long do we store it?
We use data for digital advertising in social channels. The data is also used for statistical purposes, which allows us to make important functional changes to the website to improve your web experience with us and our services for you. We may already send you newsletters already, but if you do not want to receive these, you can cancel your subscription. For other questions about personal data or information you receive, contact us. Information about this can be found further down.
We can sometimes send you updates about our services, our company, legal documents, offer customer support or send a marketing email. Except for cases where we are required to do so by law (such as the data breach notification), you have the option to unsubscribe from receiving these messages at no cost.
- Website visits; up to two years
- “Measuring pixels” in social channels; up to 180 days
- Form; for an indefinite period or until the person who owns the information contacts us and requests that the information be deleted
- Attachments sent via forms or e-mail; for an indefinite period or until the person who owns the information contacts us and requests that the information be deleted
- E-mail messages; For an indefinite period or until the person who owns the information unregisters his subscription
What information do we share with others?
We may agree with other companies to provide certain services, including credit card processing, shipping, name and address verification, email distribution, market research, marketing and advertising services (including advertising on third party websites, social media and profiling) and campaign management.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
We will communicate with you by email and notices posted on your mobile device. If you do not wish to receive notices on your mobile device, you can always turn off this service. Please be aware that if you unsubscribe from our mailing list you will still be receiving answers to your questions sent to our support but you will not be receiving promotional emails.
Deversify AB, Ulls väg 29C, 75651 Uppsala, Sweden
Last updated: 2021-04-25